We’re always on the lookout for talented people keen to take the next step in their career!
Any current employment opportunities are listed down the page.
We also suggest you follow Emerging Minds on LinkedIn where we post new jobs.
No jobs currently listed? Read about more about our workplace culture and what we value, below.
What we value
Emerging Minds is committed to embracing diversity and embedding the values of integrity, trust, accountability and respect into everything we do.
We demonstrate our values by nurturing a respectful and inclusive workplace culture in which both our team and partners feel safe and valued.
We seek these values when recruiting new members of our team.
Everyone feels welcome and safe.
- We consider our personal biases, check our privilege and seek first to understand by actively and patiently listening, and second to be understood.
- We approach interpersonal interactions with curiosity and a willingness to learn, focusing on self-development and withholding judgment.
- We accept and embrace cultural differences, and view them as an opportunity to learn something about others and ourselves.
We believe in the capabilities of others and the potential to grow.
- By recognising diverse skill sets and showing our appreciation for people’s contributions we validate their strengths.
- We build trust by being transparent and respectful in our communications, and holding space to openly share ideas.
- We demonstrate trust by being vulnerable and asking questions or for help.
- By seeking feedback we provide opportunities for growth and praise.
- We establish connection and build strong working relationships by being genuine and investing time in listening to others.
We take responsibility for our work and our actions.
- We are accountable when we take ownership of our own work.
- We acknowledge, address and learn from our mistakes.
- We make every effort to be reliable and honour our work commitments.
- We respect the time and effort of others by proactively communicating when timelines or goals need to change.
- By reaching an understanding with managers and colleagues about our expectations of each other we can be accountable to each other.
- We take responsibility by seeking help and extending our assistance to others when needed.
- We reflect on our approach and attitude to work and how we contribute to the team, programs and organisational aims.
We will make time to listen and to understand our similarities and differences.
- We work towards unity by treating others how we would like and expect to be treated.
- We give everyone the time and space to voice their opinion without judgment and value their point of view even if it is different to our own.
- We acknowledge the value of others’ opinions and if we disagree, we do so calmly and respectfully.
- We are open to new ideas and ways of doing things that are different to what you know and feel comfortable with.
- We avoid gossip and negatively talking about others, and call out disrespectful behaviour.
- We only debrief in constructive ways with our team or others when it is appropriate to do so.
We work together to consistently demonstrate organisational values.
- When we embrace diversity, are accountable, and trust and respect each other, we are working with integrity.
- We demonstrate integrity by being transparent, honest and ethical in everything that we do.
- Acting with integrity requires taking time to reflect on our own behaviour and put ourselves in the other people’s shoes.
- We conduct ourselves in ways that align with organisational values and avoids harming or undermining the positive work and reputation of Emerging Minds.