Based in Adelaide, South Australia, Emerging Minds partners with family members, professionals, organisations and governments in Australia and internationally to:
- provide a national voice for infants, children, adolescents and their families
- design and deliver mental health information and guided digital mental health resources
- develop education and professional development to improve the practices of students and professionals studying or working in
- health, mental health, social services, early child education and care, and schools; and
- support implementation and improvement of practices with children and families.
Our goal is to partner with families, organisations, communities and governments to better understand the factors impacting on the social and emotional wellbeing of children, young people, parents and their families.
Bringing together our shared knowledge, experience, resources and networks we will create innovative solutions to make a measurable and positive difference to the mental health of children, families and the organisations that work with them.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you! Please use this form to send us your comments, feedback and enquiries.